twitter
rss

God Leads, Guides and Counsels Us Through:
 - His Holy Word
– By Reading & Meditating on The Bible, God’s Word
- Regular Communication With God By Praying (Talking) & Listening to God Every Day
- Our Visions, Convictions, Dreams, Aspirations and Passions
- Opportunities We Have, i.e. Opportunities God Brings Our Way
- Godly Advice From Others
- God Speaking to us, Speaking to our Hearts
- Doing His Will (From His Word), Walking in His Way, Humbly Living Our Lives For Him
– We learn to know what pleases God

The Test of Knowing Him
 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him. He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked.” (NKJV)

The Ten Commandments – Exodus 20: 2-13 – Still very relevant today!!!
In summary, live a life that pleases God by reading and following his word,
praying to him and listening to Him every day. Follow the Godly advice of others. As you continue to grow in Christ, you will be filled with God’s Holy Spirit, and be daily transformed into God’s likeness. Knowing what pleases God in our daily lives will become second nature. God sees our hearts, if we earnestly seek him with all our hearts, we will find Him.
When seeking God’s will about something very specific, please take time out to pray and ask God to show you the way…. You will often hear God speak to you clearly through one or more of the ways listed in the first part of this page.

When seeking God’s will about something very specific, I often pray..“God, please let Your will be done… Let Your will be done in my life always. If what I am about to do is not Your will, please give me an unrest about it. Please put a stop to it. Lead me in the right path. I want to follow Your will. I want to walk in Your way…. if this is what You want me to do, please confirm it to me and grant me peace concerning it. Bless the work of my hands and let me glorify and honor You in all that I do. Let me live to testify Your goodness. Show me what to do. Lead me where to go. Show me what steps to take. Thank You Lord, because I know Your plans for me are for good and not for evil. Thank You because I know You have me on Your heart. Thank You because You are my Father and You love me. And I know I have peace in You. Amen.”

Remember, God promises to bless those who seek His face! Live a life that will always glorify God. God will always lead you in the right path. So follow your dreams. Follow your passions. Don’t be afraid to go, as long as you know what you are doing is not against the word of God. As an example, if you are passionate about music and you want to go get a first or second degree studying music, and you have prayed to God to lead and guide you… don’t worry too much about going against God’s will. I believe God will lead you, his child, in the right path, he sees your sincere heart. Make use of the opportunities you have to follow your passions, praying and trusting that God lead you every step of the way. I believe that if something is not God’s will, he will reveal it to us his children and let us know if to go a different way, or to wait.

Trusting in God’s Perfect Plan…
 "When you do know what God wants you to do, please, do not be afraid to do it. Do not be afraid to GO. God will be with you every step of the way. God will always give you the grace to do what he has called you to do. Remember, God did not call you to do this because of your abilities… “but according to His grace”.

Psalm 32:8 “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.” (NIV)
Isaiah 58:11 “The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your needs in parched places, and make your bones strong, and you shall be like a watered garden, like a spring of water, whose waters never fail.” (NIV)

0 comments: